New Age Barbie Man Grooming

"Before my brave new hair implant"
"The new groomed me"
"Am I Hot or What!"
"You look so good let me have a go"

I have just finished trying out rerooting (ie replacing) doll hair on two of my daughters sad preloved Ken Dolls. The results I think are great! The tools and hair were from rerootdoll.com, and I've got to say that they were easy and quite fast to do. Sue at rerootdoll was very helpful and she provided useful instructions. I also checked out the tutorials that the ABC doll club site had links to. In all this is a successful process and much fun (although long hair is much easier to style than short I have to say). Next time the problem may be narrowing down from the many colours of hair to use. If you have sad preloved dolls in need of stunning new hair, give it a go.

Comments

Bec said…
For some reason I find this not only very cool (and who doesn't love a good 'before' and 'after' shot) but also quite hilarious!!! I don't know why, but it tickles my funny bone. Go Ken - Advanced Hair. Yeah Yeah!!!