Getting on top this weekend





I have been soooo busy with work and family stuff recently I have let my craft slide a bit, but this weekend I have finally gotten on top of stuff and made progress. I have been putting supplies together for our Brisstyle craft swap.

I have also been working on some new dolls based on the fashions of the Art Nouveau period created by my favourite collage techniques. And I've managed to put together some fun bookmarks.

All this, six loads of washing in the sun (remember this thing), and the Bookfest in one weekend!!! I need to go back to work now for the rest.

Comments

Jetta's Nest said…
These bookmarks are really, really beautiful. I love this art nouveau style, it looks very good and the colours are great!

-Samantha
Hot Fudge said…
Washing? That comes way down the list when compared to your beautiful creations. The problem with washing is that it only gets dirty again, so why bother?
Anonymous said…
Your bookmarks are lovely. Yes and I totally have been there with the six loads of washing and an almost naked family for letting it go so long ;)

You're so organised for this weekend. All I've come up with is two small bags for the swap and three huge garbage bags full or rubbish. At least my workspace is cleaner :)