BIDM Saturday Fun



Well, yesterday was fantastic at the BIDM (Brisstyle Indie Designers Market) at Hamilton. This was a wonderful event with a magnificent attendance and so many great artisans with their wares on show. It was inspiring, exciting, great fun meeting so many peaople, and a bit (really a lot) exhausting. I was so grateful for the feedback from those that visited my store. I have lots of ideas for the future and now I want to get into more crafting - after a short rest of course!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your stall was among my favourites. I just love your little paper characters, they're so whimsical and lovely. I'm even considering having a go at the next market. Saturday was so inspirational to see so much talent and passion in the handmade movement. The atmosphere was amazing :)
Hot Fudge said…
I'm so sorry that I didn't catch up with you on Saturday. I was inside the hall and the crowds kept us frantically busy. I'm glad you had a successful day - I love your creations.
9crafty11 said…
I just found your blog. I actually saw your paper dolls featured on BrisStyle before the markets, & thought they looked good. The even look better in person, & I ended up buying a few items from you. They are still in the bag as I don't want to damage them, but they will be used as display in my craft room which is being renovated at the moment!