Reviewing my Craft Patterns Published in Creating Country Threads in 2011


I was very fortunate last year to have a couple of my craft patterns published in one of my favourite publications - "Creating Country Threads".

Last year they published two patterns: "Redwork Baubles" a stitchery of six Christmas Tree Baubles in the Christmas Special Volume 12 No 4; and "An Angel Watching Over Me" - two whimsical scissor holders in the Applique Yearbook Volume 12 No 7.

I have attached some of my pictures of the finished works (I have to say the sensational pictures from the magazines are something I can only aspire to).


I found working with Danielle Tebb, the editor of "Creating Country Threads", an absolute joy. She is supportive on all aspects of the publishing process and all our correspondence (and even one surprise meeting) have been moments I will treasure on my creative journey.

I have more project to come this year, and I look forward to seeing more of their excellent photography.

Comments