Blogger Special in this month's Australia Patchwork and Stitching magazine





I really enjoyed reading my copy of this month's Australian Patchwork and Stitching Magazine (Vol 13 No 9).

There is a nice feature on the blogs of the regular magazine contributors and I loved visiting the blogs of the other contributors to see how they work, what they look for in their craft and the face they put on their online personality. Reading about other crafters online really inspires me to try new things. You should check out the blogs of Two Brown Birds, Elefantz, and Quilting Mumma.


There is something exciting, though, about writing in your blog that you read in a magazine about your own blog.  It feels a bit like a big interconnected wheel of communication.

This month's magazine also features a pattern I made for a backpack featuring Crinoline Ladies.  I thought this would be a nice counterpoint craft project.  Backpacks are normally casual, but one featuring Crinoline Ladies and made in Osnaberg seems more elegant somehow.  I hope you enjoy it!

 

Comments