Decorate Cheap Canvas Shoes with Sharpies and Doodling


I wanted to share my fancied up canvas shoes just using Sharpies and a few fabric pens.  I have tried two different decoration techniques and used some of the wonderful tangling that is all over the place right now.  I have used just cheap $5 Kmart canvas shoes for my make-overs and the decorating process was both fast and fun because I just made it up as I went along rather than planning my designs.
 

I like both results although the coloured pair featuring blue and yellow is my favourite.


To get the two-toned effect of red and yellow mixed, I just used the Ikea fabric pens.  These are a very inexpensive but surprisingly good quality fabric pen. These coloured mixed well - laying down the yellow first, then adding a bit of red and working more yellow over the top to stretch the colour.

 



Comments